Email Sign Up

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Vegan Conscious Box:January

Well its that time of month again! My Vegan Conscious Box showed up today! Lots of great stuff this month like always! I haven't received a packing list yet so I'll update with that as soon as I do. But here is a quick run down of what I got plus some pictures!
1) Nutiva Organic Hemp Seeds 1.1oz
2) Hail Merry Macaroons 3.5oz wow they are sooo good! I ate the whole bag right away! I'll definitely be getting more :)
3) Dale's Raw Protein Bar Blueberry Macadamia again so good! I definitely need to get my hands on more!
4) Peeled Appleclusters Berry Crunch .63oz another really good product. My son ate the whole bag!
5) Happy Squeeze Treat Caramel Apple I'm a big fan of the whole Happy Family line so its great to see this in my box!
6) Koopuwa 1oz
7) Bodhichitta Wild & Free lotion .2oz
8) Amazing Grass Kids Superfood wild berry drink mix
9) Dr. Singha's Mustard Bath I'm looking forward to trying this!
10) PeopleTowels I've been wanting to try them! Super soft and cute design
11) Simple Straws this is a reusable drinking straw made of glass! Definitely will come in handy

Im really happy with everything in my box. There was definitely a great mix of products and something for every member of my family! Make sure to check them out at consciousbox.com and stay tuned for a special blog series featuring Conscious Box!

Till next time XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment