We have been working on potty training our 25 month old son. It hasn't been going all that great. The majority of the time he will take off his pants and his diaper then proceed to pee NEXT to the potty. Yup, next to it not in it..
Anyways, one thing most people don't talk about much is the poop. You hear and read plenty of stories about the pee part of potty training though.
So here's the truth on the poop:
1) They will play in it. My sons favorite is making his trucks run over it.
2) It will get EVERYWHERE! Even after you thought you got it all you will find more a day or even a week later.
3) You will get a handful of poop from your toddler.
4) You will be scrubbing poop out of the carpet, furniture and blinds.
5) They will poop anywhere BUT the toilet...
Do you have anything to add? Comment below! Also check out Amanda from Myfourlittles.com post on potty training here.
Till next time XOXO