Email Sign Up

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Nuby No-Spill Flip-it Cup Review

Image Map


 

No-Spill™ Flip-it™
Today I will be sharing the Nuby No-Spill Flip-it cup.





The No-Spill Flip-it cup is great. I love the bright colors and so does my son! The best part is the "Flip-top". It is great to be able to easily cover the straw without having to remember a cap. My son loves to flip it closed too. It is so easy he can do it himself! It is great to be able to flip the top and then stick it into the diaper bag pocket. I don't have to worry about it leaking in the bag, or it getting dirty. The cup is easy for my son to hold. Also the straw is soft so it doesn't bother his teeth. He is getting his 2 year molars in right now and it hasn't bothered them at all.

The Nuby No-Spill Flip-it Cup is Available at these retailers:

Till next time XOXO
 ***Disclaimer: I was given this product for free to review on my blog as part of the Nuby Mommy Blogger program. All opinions are my own and were not influenced.***

1 comment:

  1. I think these would be so good for kid's smoothees! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete