Email Sign Up

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Nuby Easy Go™ Suction Bowl and Spoon Review






Today I will be sharing my review of  Nuby's  Easy Go™ Suction Bowl and Spoon set. If you travel a lot with your kids it is a must to have several storage bowls for snacks and/or meals. We don't travel or go out a ton but when we do I always pack snacks for the kids.




The bowl is a great size. Its big enough to hold cereal for older kids, a snack for toddlers, and purred baby food or oatmeal for babies. The lid fits on perfectly and snaps shut so you don't have to worry about anything falling out or spilling. My favorite part is that the lid has a compartment to hold the spoon so it doesn't get dirty or lost. If you do happen to lose the spoon I have found that the majority of the other spoons I have will fit into the compartment.



The bottom of the bowl has a suction base. You can press the bowl down on a high chair tray or table and it will stay put! There is a little tab you lift up once you are ready to remove the bowl.



The bowls are made from break resistant plastic so they will hold up! The bowl and spoon are also dishwasher/microwave safe! Things that can go into the dishwasher are a HUGE plus in my book!




The Nuby Easy Go™ Suction Bowl and Spoon set retails for $3.99. You can purchase one at the following retailers:
  • www.amazon.com
  • www.diapers.com
  • www.cookieskids.com
  • Burlington Coat Factory
  • Ross
  • Buy Buy Baby

Till next time XOXO
 
 ***Disclaimer: I was given this product for free to review on my blog as part of the Nuby Mommy Blogger program. All opinions are my own and were not influenced.*** Image Map

5 comments:

  1. Very cool! I've never seen anything like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute bowl, and very functional!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dishwasher safe is always a plus in my book! I like that it stores the spoon; how clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of the suction base!

    ReplyDelete