Email Sign Up

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Eco Vessel Insulated Stainless Steel Bottle Review


I recently won a Triple Insulated Stainless Steel bottle from Eco Vessel. I really love this bottle so I wanted to share it with my readers. It has so many great features that I don't commonly see in bottles from my local stores.
First off it is designed to keep cold beverages cold for up to 36 hours AND hot beverages hot for up to 12 hours! I tested to see if it would really keep something cold or hot for that amount of time. I am very happy to report that it did indeed meet the time frame. My hot tea stayed warm for about 16 hours actually. I am so impressed that it can do that!
It also has a very beautiful design. The bottle is easy to hold and even included a sturdy carrying handle. Breastfeeding keeps me constantly thirsty so this bottle is great for whatever I am drinking. Another cool thing that I haven't seen before is a handy ice or loose tea catcher. Its a little strainer that fits inside, It keep ice from coming through or loose tea from getting into your mouth. Check it out for yourself on Eco Vessel website here.

Till next time XOXO

Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment