Email Sign Up

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Family Update

Well its Sunday once again! This has been another week that has flown by. Yesterday the weather was so nice. It got up close to 50 degrees! That is crazy warm for Michigan weather. I really enjoyed it and so did my kids. It was nice to get them outside for a little bit and get some fresh air. I am most definitely looking forward to spring. I've never been much of a winter person. I love being outside and winter hinders that.
If you haven't already heard I received some exciting news this week! I was accepted into the Official Nuby Mommy Blogger group! I am seriously so excited about this and all the possibilitys it will bring! There will be lots of great Nuby reviews and giveaways soon!
I am also starting a blog series next week. It will be a monthly segment. I'm not going to tell everyone yet what it is but it will be great! I'll give you a hint too. It has to do with cooking and baking ;)
As far as the kids updates baby girl has been eating more solids. She really seems to like bananas and sweet potatoes. I can't believe how much she has grown and changed over the last several monthly! I love seeing her personally blossom. She is a very sweet little girl. I hope her cuddling will last forever!
Till next time XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment