|Image by: |
Spring Henna Workshop
Hosted By Legacy Art Studio & Gallery-Midland, MI
One-Day Henna Workshop: $65 Per Person
Class Length: 3+ Hours (Middle Eastern Appetizers Included)
Class Age Range: Teen or above
Class Skill Level: Entry Level
• History of Henna and various cultural interpretations.
• Where to purchase henna powder.
• Where to find henna resources such as designs, cones, bottles, tips, etc.
• How to mix a henna recipe to obtain the best stain.
• How to make and fill traditional henna cones.
• How to apply and preserve henna designs.
• How to take care of your henna tattoo.
• How to charge for henna, book parties, events, etc.
• Hands-on practice with “sample” henna cone.
• Hands-on practice with henna patterns/designs.
• Hands-on practice applying real henna on yourself and one another.
• Hands-on practice drying, preserving and gilding the henna with glitter.
All participants receive the following:
1. Workbook: “Intro to Henna” CD (Includes step-by-step instructions, design patterns, and several other goodies.)
2. Practice: Hands-on practice in mixing and applying henna.
3. Ready to Start Kit: Henna cones and prepared henna ready to apply up to 50 small henna designs.
Henna Art By Becca
Facebook RSVP HERE
Till next time XOXO