Email Sign Up

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Citrus Lane January 26 Month Boy Review

 

My son's Citrus Lane Box arrived today! I'm so excited to share what he received. Citrus Lane is subscription box for babies and toddlers. Citrus Lane sends us a box of baby and toddler items normally 4-5 each month based on my child's age. Now going up to age 5!


1) Zoo Plate & Bowl Set from Skip*Hop. This is adorable and goes well with the lunchie he received in the August Citrus Lane Box.

2) Soothing Creme + Playful Wash Packet from Episencial.

3) To-Go Disinfectant Spray from CleanWell.

4) Animal Boogie from Barefoot Books. This is a really cute paperback book that includes a CD with music that goes along with the book. I'm sure we will have lots of fun with it!

You can use my link here for $10 off your subscription to Citrus Lane! Both kids love getting the monthly surprises!
Till next time XOXO
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment