Email Sign Up

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Simple Green

A month or so ago Simple Green had a contest on their facebook page. I was lucky enough to win it. I have been a fan of Simple Green for a very long time, so anything free from them was awesome. My favorite thing Simple Green makes is the all purpose cleaner. Not only is it eco-friendly, but it actually works. It works way better then a lot of the other "non-green" products out there. I was pretty shocked when I got my prize. The contest had to do with my kitty so I assumed they would just send me a bottle of the new pet stain remover. I'm glad I was wrong. Here is a picture of my prize. (sorry if it is kind of grainy I took the picture with my cell phone)

Not only did I get the pet stain remover I also got the hand soap, all purpose cleaner (YAY!), glass cleaner, and surface wipes.

I finally got a chance to try out the pet stain remover last weekend. I used the little spray bottle first. My kitty left a few "messes" by her litter box. I followed the directions on the back of the bottle. I sprayed the spots, let it sit for a few minutes, then scrubbed with a damp cloth. It didn't take much scrubbing to get everything out of the carpet. After that I left it to dry, and then once it was dry I vacuumed up the little "crumbs" that were left.

On the back of the big jug (and the little bottle since they are the same) it said I could put some in my carpet cleaner. I was super happy about that! I tried it in my full size cleaner along with a little bit of my normal soap. I was amazed at how well it took out all the stains. Also the little you could smell from the cat was gone! I am totally in love now. I am so happy I got the chance to use it. I know for a fact I will be buying more in the future. It worked better then the Bissell pet carpet cleaner which is what we normally use.

The best part by far is that is Simple Green is safe to use around pets and kids because there are no chemicals in it. If your looking for a good "green" cleaner I highly recommend trying Simple Green. I guarantee once you try it you will LOVE it!


I will close this with a picture of my little "mess" maker. Enjoy! <3

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great prize! Thanks for linking up to facebook fanfare. I was going to edit your link, but I didn't see a Facebook Page for your blog. Do you have one? It's very easy to set up. The hop is only supposed to be for facebook pages, but since you don't seem to have one I will let it on. I can help you with a page, if you need it. email me at moneysavingmichele at gmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete