Email Sign Up

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bluebird Bath Company- Pail Powder Review

Do you have any stinky diaper pails,trash cans, or pet odors? Well I have a great solution for you!

Let me introduce you to Bluebird Bath Company.
She can take care of all your stinkyness with the pail powder! I was recently given the opportunity to be a tester. Of course I jumped at it. With a baby,an older child, 2 cats, a dog, and a husband I have lots of stinky stuff in my home. As soon as I received it in the mail I smelled it. I chose the Apple Jack Peel scent. It smells a lot like the Apple Jacks cereal.

Here is a list of some of the other scents thats are offered:
Amaretto, Apple Jack Peel, Baby Clean,Banana Bread, Beach Daisies, Bamboo, Blue Agave, Cedar & Saffron,
Cotton Candy, Frozen Margarita, Fruity Loops, Keylime Pie, Monkeyfarts, Pink Sugar, Pixie Dust, Pumpkin Spice,
Seven-Up, Snickerdoodle, Sugarplum, TuberRose, Yuzu.

Essential Oils:
Lavender, Tea Tree, Tangerine.

So the first thing I tested the pail powder on was of course my sons diaper pail. That thing ALWAYS stinks! I sprinkled some in and within seconds all I smelled was the powder. Oh man, it made it smell so nice! The next thing I used it on was the trash can. Ugh, I always hate the way it smells. Well now with the pail powder it smells like Apple Jacks! MMMM!! After thinking about what else I could use it on I realized it could be put in the litter box! I ran to it, and sprinkled some in. Instantly it didn't smell bad anymore! Normally I use baking soda to help with the odor that comes from it, but that only last so long. I am very impressed at how versatile the pail powder is. You can also sprinkle it on your carpets and vacuum it up, and it will leave the scent on the carpet!

I can't forget about the sample bar of soap I received with the pail powder. It smells like an apple jolly rancher. After smelling it I seriously considered eating it LOL. I know of course you can't eat soap. I have pretty sensitive skin so its hard to find something that works, and works well. I used it to wash my hands first. ( I didn't want to use it somewhere else and it not agree with my skin.)The soap made them feel so soft and smell so good! I decided to be brave and try it on my face. Same thing, super soft and smelled great! Guess what?? I didn't break out! My skin agrees with the soap! Whoo Hooo!

I am very happy I got the chance to try Bluebird Bath company's products. I will definitively be buying more in the very near future! You can check out the full product line on her facebook page by clicking HERE.
You can also check out the Bluebird Bath Company store by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment