Email Sign Up

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge- Day #1

I seen this on a friends page. It sounds like a fun idea, so I thought I would give it a try!

Day 1: a photo of you and 15 facts
Day 2: a photo of yourself at least a year ago.
Day 3: a photo that makes you happy.
Day 4: a photo of a place you'd like to visit.
Day 5: a photo that makes you laugh.
Day 6: a photo of someone you love.
Day 7: a photo of someone you miss.
Day 8: a photo of your favorite band/musician.
Day 9: a photo of yourself when you were a baby/child.
Day 10: any photo you like for any reason.
Day 11: a photo of a night you loved.
Day 12: a photo of when you were happy.
Day 13: a photo of one of your favorite movies.
Day 14: a photo of your best friend (s).
Day 15: a photo of you and a family member.
Day 16: a photo of someone you would trade places with/ wish you could be.
Day 17: a photo from a trip you'll never forget.
Day 18: a photo of your town.
Day 19: a photo of last summer.
Day 20: a photo of something you ate today.
Day 21: a photo of somebody you find attractive.
Day 22: a photo that you associate a good memory with.
Day 23: a photo of something you want to do someday.
Day 24: a photo of what you want to be when you grow up.
Day 25: a photo that inspires you.
Day 26: a photo of your favorite subject in school.
Day 27: a photo of something you are looking forward to.
Day 28: a photo of something/somebody that made your day.
Day 29: a photo of your favorite person from history.
Day 30: a photo you find beautiful.

DAY 1:

15 facts about me!

1. This is a picture pre second pregnancy :p
2. I have 2 kids
3. I am married
4. I live in Michigan
5. I run my own business ( 2 of them actually and possibly starting a 3rd)
6. My husband and I are trying to conceive our 3rd child (hopefully soon!)
7. My friends think I am a "tree hugging hippie" LOL
8. My grandmother raised me and my sister.
9. I am the oldest out of 7, yes 7!!!
10. I am a GREAT cook!
11. I recycle anything and everything.
12. I love to garden.
13. I love to sew.
14. My favorite color is blue.
15. My birthday is May 20th! ( I will be 25 this year. )

No comments:

Post a Comment