Email Sign Up

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday family update

Well this has been another busy week! My husband had only 2 days of work so he's been home a lot. It has been really nice! I'm trying to savor the next few days he has off since they will be the last till we take our vacation to West Virginia in the spring.
It seems like his vacation time always flys by. I've been in awe of how fast the week has really went thats for sure.
As far as new family stuff my daughter started solid food this week! That is a whole new adventure in itself! She has also started rolling all over the place! I lay her down on her play mat and 2 seconds later she is halfway across the room! It's really crazy how fast they grow.
My son has now mastered my smartphone. He knows how to get his games up without my help. It's amazing a 2 year old can figure that out but yet my in laws can't use a basic cell phone LOL.
Now that the year is coming to a close we are getting ready to celebrate a New Year! We will be spending the night at a good friends house with our families celebrating together. I am very excited and definitely looking forward to it! Tomorrow I'll be posting about my New Years resolutions. Make sure to check it out!
Till next time XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment