Email Sign Up

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Family Update

Well we had a very busy week and weekend! We went over to my grandmothers Saturday for our family Christmas party. It was a lot of fun and the kids had a great time!
Today we went to the other side of the state to visit my father, stepmother and my 3 brothers. Again we had a fantastic time! It's really been a great weekend visiting with family and enjoying each others company.
I am very blessed to have such an amazing family! I am so thankful for an awesome husband and kids! I'm really looking forward to Christmas morning when my son opens his gifts! I know he will love them.
On another note. My best friend is in town and I'm so excited to see her tomorrow! It's been a few months and I have been looking forward to this visit since she left!
Till next time XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment