Email Sign Up

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Citrus Lane November Box

Citrus Lane is a monthly subscription box for children from birth to age 3. We have been getting the boxes for my son for 9 months and love them!

My son is 24 months and this was his box:
1. Plan Toys Fruit and Veggie Play Set ($8.50) My son really loved them. He sat and played with them for several hours! Any toy that can hold his attention that long is a big winner in my book!

2. Green Eats Set of Four Snack Bowls ($7) Made in the United States from recycled milk cartons, Green Toys are one of my favorite brands! I love how durable they are and its even better they are dishwasher safe!

3. Goodbyn Small Meals ($6.50) BPA free meal containers.

4.Plum Organics Mish Mash Food Pouch ($2) My son will only eat it if I put it in a bowl LOL

(Not pictured)
5. Juice Beauty Nutrient Moisturizer ($9) A gift for mom :)
6. Tiny Prints 20% Off Code and Free Shipping!

Total Box Value $33

You can use my link to sign up and use code SPRINGFUN to save 10%.

Till next time XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment