Email Sign Up

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Resolutions

Well its that time of year again. We all make resolutions for the New Year ahead. I try my best to stick to them, but that doesn't always happen. I chose things in several categories to work on for the year. I will share my list here and do updates once a month to let everyone know how I'm doing. Hopefully that will help keep me accountable!

Personal
1) My main goal is to give up soda. It has been something I have been wanting to do for awhile now and I think this year it can and will be done!
2) Exercise at least 3x a week for a minimum of 15 minutes.
3) Grow my own food.

Financial
1) Save more, spend less
2) Make a budget and stick to it!

Family
1) Read at least one book to my kids everyday.
2) Make it a point to unplug for at least 3 hours everyday and use that time to focus on my kids and husband.
3) Write my husband love notes at least once a month.

Friends
1) Reconnect with friends that I haven't talked to in awhile.
2) Make a new friend this year!
3) Tell my close friends how much I appreciate them.
4) Send handwritten letters or cards to my friends.

So far thats all I have for this year. I might add more as I go if I think of something else to work on. Please feel free to share what your New Years resolutions are!
Till next time XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment