Email Sign Up

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday family update

My son is now 2 years old! I can't believe how fast my baby boy has grown up. He is now talking in sentences and running circles around me! He was born Thanksgiving morning in 2010 so every year we celebrate his birthday at my familys dinner and then we also have a party for him with all of our friends. He is a very lucky kid!
This year we did his party at the bowling ally. He had such a great time! Everyone else did too and that makes me very happy! I loved doing his party there for the simple fact I didn't have to do anything but show up! All of the setting up and cleaning up was taken care of by our party host.
This week has also been a big one for my daughter. She rolled over for the first time! She did it on her pawpaw's birthday too. He really got a kick out of that! She couldn't of picked a better day to do it thats for sure!
That's all the updates for now! Look for next Sundays post for a new update on our family.
Till next time XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment