Email Sign Up

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Family Update

Well another week has gone by. Baby girl is now rolling all over the place. She can easily get from one side of the room to the other in a matter of minutes! She is stating to sit up really well by herself now too.
Both kids are feeling much better now. Hopefully next week when we go visit my husbands parents I'll be able to catch up on my sleep. We will be leaving next Sunday and staying till Friday. I'm not to excited about the 9 hour car trip. I could barley do it with one kid so I have no idea what its going to be like with 2! Baby girl is still breastfed full time so we will probably end up stopping every 2-3 hours so I can feed her.
Today we went and looked at a house we are interested in buying. Its a beautiful home and we really liked it. We put an offer in and should hear back soon! I really hope they accept it. The house has everything I've ever wanted plus some! It would seriously be an answered prayer if we got it. I will make sure to update on the house status as soon as I know something.
Well that's all for now!
Till next time XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment