Email Sign Up

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Nuby iMonster Toddler Plate Review




 


 Today I will be sharing the Nuby iMonster Toddler Plate! My son instantly loved it!






I absolutely love the design of the iMonster Toddler Plate! It is made out of durable plastic and it is BPA free. The bright colors will hold up to being washed and it is Microwave safe.


The plate is great for my toddler! He likes to pick up his plate and carry it around. The blue fingers have groves under them that make it easier for my son to hold onto it. It is made out of durable plastic and it is BPA free.



Enjoying his lunch :)

 The Nuby iMonster Toddler plate is avaible at the following retaliers:

Till next time XOXO
 ***Disclaimer: I was given this product for free to review on my blog as part of the Nuby Mommy Blogger program. All opinions are my own and were not influenced.*** 
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment