Email Sign Up

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Citrus Lane February 2 year old boy + Discount Link

Citrus Lane is a monthly subscription tailored to your childs age and gender. The boxes go from newborn to age 5! We get boxes for our 2 year old son and 6 month old daughter.

My 2 year old son received:


1) Ook the Book and other Silly Rhymes from Chronicle Books. My son has liked the book so far! 

2) Hand Drum from Hohner Kids. My son loved it instantly and hasn't put it down since getting it! 

3) Little Buddy Wipes from Me4Kidz. I put them in my diaper bag for our trip to West Virginia. With cold and flu session still in full swing they will definitely be used.

4) Tooth Gel by Branam. We received a tube before and my son loved it. He has been enjoying the grape flavor.

5) Discovery Toner from Pangea Organics. This was the mom gift. I have used it a few times and I really like it. It makes my skin feel good and has a nice smell.


You can use my link HERE for $10 off your subscription to Citrus Lane. Make sure to sign up before March 5th to get Marchs box!

Till next time XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment