Email Sign Up

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Citrus Lane February 6 month old girl

Citrus Lane is a monthly subscription box for children ages newborn till 5 years old. Every month your child will receive 4-5 items. My kids definitely love the monthly surprise!


My 6 month old daughter box this month included:


1) Spring is Here from Chronicle Books. My daughter really liked this colorful book! It is a great board book. I have read it to the kids several times now.

2) 8" Rainmaker from Hohner Kids. Not only does my daughter LOVE this but so does my son.

3) Washcloths 6-pack from Kushies. I'm really glad Citrus Lane sent us new washcloths! You can never have to many! They are super soft and thick enough to clean the kids well.

4) Tooth Gel from Branam. This is a repeat but it is something we will use up so its a welcomed repeat!

5) Lip Balm from Pangea Organics. This was the mom gift from my daughters box. I have been using it and love it. Lavender is one of my favourite scents!

You can use my link HERE for $10 off your subscription to Citrus Lane.

Till next time XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment