Email Sign Up

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 28, 2011

What a weekend!

I had a very busy weekend! On Saturday I had my first Thirty-One Gifts party with a friend of mine from high school. It went so well!!! She earned $140 in FREE stuff!! Also 4 half priced items and one of the hostess exclusives! She was super happy she got the rolling tote she wanted! The party really got me pumped! I'm so glad I decided to join. Today was my husbands only day off, and it was filled to the brim with lots of things to do. We got our sons 3 month pictures done, and scheduled his Easter ones. He did such a good job too. We got some super cute ones! I can't wait to go pick them up and add them to the wall. During the shoot our son spit up all over his outfit. It's a good thing I had some back up cloths packed in his diaper bag. I have definitely learned to always be prepared. There was a few times when he was just a newborn I forgot to pack extra cloths. I learned pretty fast to ALWAYS have at least one extra set packed in his diaper bag.
After we got home from getting the pictures done my husband and I cleaned the house top to bottom. It helps having him here to help me. It gets it done a lot faster with both of us cleaning. Once our son went to bed for the night we settled in to watch a movie. We had gotten a really funny one from Netflix to watch. I'm glad I got to spend some quality time with my husband today. It really stinks when he is working 50+ hours a week. I mean the money is nice, but only seeing him for 15 minutes a day stinks. I know its longer then that but it sure feels like a very short time.
Last week I received my prize from Simple Green and I had the chance to use some of the pet stain remover. It worked GREAT! I will write up a review later in the week and share some pictures. Speaking of reviews I had a great idea for a blog series. The only problem is I'm having problems finding company's to sponsor it. Everyone who replied to my e-mails said it was a great idea, but they get a million e-mails a day asking for donations. I was really hoping I could get some help with it. Worse comes to worse I will just have to save up the money and get everything I need for it myself. I will have to stick a couple hundred dollars into it, but I really think it will be worth it. My idea has the potential to help a lot of families out there. I will definitional be praying about it. I know if anyone can help me it is the man upstairs.
Wow. I just looked at the clock and it is already 3:55 AM!!! I am going to be hurting tomorrow. I have to take my son to the doctor in the morning. He had thrush for a few weeks and has to go back for a check up. I also have to go deposit the checks from the party so on the first I can close it. I should really go to bed now. I will definitional be writing up a review for the Simple Green this week, and also starting my "special project". Maybe not the part that cost money, but the research and interview parts.

Good night for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment