Email Sign Up

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 28, 2011

My first EVER.....

Today when I got the mail I was super excited to see a package. I was even more excited to open it and see what was inside.... Any guesses what it was??? It was my FIRST EVER CLOTH DIAPER!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was the first time I ever even seen one in person. I was amazed at how soft it was. I always thought the outside of them would be plastic. I was very wrong. I can't wait till my husband gets home so I can show him how awesome it is!

It came with 2 different inserts. One is a one-size that has snaps on it so you can adjust it based on your babies weight, and the other is a newborn insert. I really like the snaps on the one-size insert. I know it will help make it easier to adjust it, and stay in place. I decided right away to try and "stuff" the diaper. I was amazed at how EASY it was to get it inside and in the right place!!

There is a picture of the diaper after I stuffed it. It seriously took me 5 seconds to do.
I can't wait to get this diaper on my baby boys bottom!!!! I'm looking forward to writing up the review, and of course my husbands reaction!

Now I would like to take a moment to thank All About Baby Boutique for giving me the opportunity to test this diaper. I am very thankful for everything you have done for me.
To all my readers: Please take the time to "like" All About Baby Boutique on Facebook. You can do so by clicking on the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment