Email Sign Up

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Baby boy cont..

So my baby boy in finally sleeping for the night. :) I am getting pretty tired myself. I have a pretty busy day ahead of me tomorrow. I would like to share a few more pictures.

This is my baby boy only a few hours old. I love this picture since he looks like he is smiling in it.

The black and white one is from a few days ago. I was super excited to finally get a smiling picture!!! I can't believe how much he has grown. He has almost doubled his birth weight!!! He was 7 pounds 7 ounces at birth and the last time he went to the doctor ( 2 weeks ago ) he was 12 pounds 6 ounces! Pretty soon he won't be a little baby anymore. It kinda makes me sad to think about that. Pretty soon here we will be starting to try for baby # 3. I really hope next time around it is a girl. I would love to have a little girl to buy dresses, bows, and shoes for!

I'm starting to get super sleepy so this is all for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment