Email Sign Up

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Nûby Teether Tugz Toy Review




 

I'm excited to share my review of the Nuby Teether Tugz Toy! This is a super cute teething toy my daughter adores!

My daughter smiling for the camera :)

More interested in playing with her Teether Tugz Toy now :)

 The Teether Tugz Elephant we recived is great. The bright colors attract my daughters attention very easily. She will play and chew on its ears, nose, arms, legs and tail. Pretty much any surface she can bite she will! She can easily hold onto it too. She tosses it around sometimes and we play games with the ears (like peek a boo).

 

The Nuby Teether Tugz Elephant has teething surfaces on its ears as well as lots of different surfaces for my daughter to bite on. It is also a soft and cuddly buddy for my daughter to enjoy!

The Nuby Teether Tugz Toys are avalable to purchase at:


 ***Disclaimer: I was given this product for free to review on my blog as part of the Nuby Mommy Blogger program. All opinions are my own and were not influenced.***

         

                                                                              

Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment