Email Sign Up

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Nuby iMonster Fork & Spoon Review


 

Today I will be sharing the Nuby iMonster Fork & Spoon feeding set.


The fork & spoon set goes great with the iMonster Bowl.

My son loves feeding himself. He has been doing it himself since he was about 10 months old. It was the first little bit of independence he gained. As a toddler though he needs to use a fork and spoon instead of his hands. He really liked the iMonster fork and spoon set. They are so cute! My son loves pointing at the eyes and saying "eye"! I'm glad they entertain him as well as educate him about different body parts. That is something we have been working on a lot lately. The Nuby iMonster fork and spoon set as well as the rest of the iMonster collection has really helped him learn the different parts of a face.

The Nuby iMonster Fork & Spoon set is made out of break resistant plastic so it can hold up to anything my toddler dishes out. They are super easy to clean and designed to be easy to hold.

The Nuby iMonster Fork & Spoon Set is available at:
Till next time XOXO
***Disclaimer: I was given this product for free to review on my blog as part of the Nuby Mommy Blogger program. All opinions are my own and were not influenced.*** 
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment