Email Sign Up

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Update! New family memeber :)

Well it has been a very long time since I last blogged. I figure now would be a good time to jump back on the bandwagon since I now have a little free time here and there aka nap time and bed time. My life since my last blog post in a nutshell... 1) I miscarried late August 2011 which left me devastated, We really wanted another baby and I had one previous miscarriage in April 2011. We decided it would be best to wait awhile before trying again, but god and the universe had other plans! 2) I found out I was expecting again a week before our sons 1st birthday. I was happy and excited but at the same time I was a nervous wreak. Every time I felt a twinge of pain or had spotting I freaked out thinking I was going to miscarry again. 3) Our beautiful daughter joined us July 31st 2012 via c-section at 5:57 pm. She was my smallest weighing in at 6 pounds 1 ounce and 19 1/2 inches long.
4) I've been dealing with the birth of my daughter since it happened. It did not go the way I wanted or planned. It was pretty much the opposite of what I wanted. I had planned a natural drug free delivery and ended up with a c-section when she was found to be breech. I personally think I could of delivered her vaginally if given the chance, but unfortunately my OB is not trained in that area.
(Photo by Direction Studios ) My daughter is now 10 weeks old and growing like a weed! I'm going to make it a point to start blogging again on a regular basis so be on the look out! Till next time.. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment